Han Bing graduated from RWTH Aachen University with a master‘s degree in Electronic Engineering and is now Director of the Electronics Integration department of the Auto Product Planning and New Technology Research Institute (AP&P)of BYD, and the Assistant to the AP&P President.
He is in charge of:
• Research and development of vehicle electronics
• Planning and design of EE architecture
• SW architecture and board network
• Planning of automotive IC/semiconductor products
• Design and implementation of functional safety and vehicle cyber security and diagnostic systems
• Research of V2X communication technologies and applications
• Development of domain controllers for powertrain, chassis, and autonomous driving
As a technology manager in E&S in Delphi Europe, Mr. Han worked for R&D of the technologies and products of the power strain controller, taking the lead or participating in several controller development projects such as Daimler CPC, BMW eDME, Daimler CRD3 ECU, V W EA211 evo ECU and more.
President Assistant and Director of Auto Product Planning & New Technology Research Institute / BYD
As the electrification, digitization, connectivity, and intellectualization of automobile rise, the new electronic-electrical architectures are undergoing an evolution from “distributed” to “centraliz...