Call for Papers 2020 is Now Closed
Welcome to the Arm DevSummit 2020 virtual conference Call for Papers. Thank you for your proposal submissions for technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops or panels on design ideas, applications, development advancements, process improvements, or innovative products based on Arm technology.
Submissions for the new Arm DevSummit 2020 were quite high. Submissions will be evaluated based on quality, relevance, impact, and originality. Accepted proposals will require the presenter to submit slides and to prepare a presentation for Arm DevSummit 2020.
To understand the review criteria, please review our submission guidelines. All relevant proposals will be considered.
This year’s event includes eight technical tracks covering all aspects of Arm and Arm ecosystem solutions.
The tracks are as follows:
- AI in the Real World: From Development to Deployment
- Building the IoT: Efficient, Secure and Transformative Software Development
- Chip Design Methodology
- Cloud Native Developer Experience
- Creating the Next Generation of Interactive Experiences
- Infrastructure of Modern Computing
- Tech for Global Goals: The World’s Largest To-Do List
- The Journey to Autonomous
- June 11 — Deadline for Proposal Submissions
- July 21 — Acceptance Notifications Sent
- July 28 — Participation Acceptance Deadline
- July 29 — Speaker Kick Off Call
- October 6-8 — Arm DevSummit virtual conference