Welcome to the Arm DevSummit 2020 virtual conference Call for Papers. We encourage you to submit proposals for technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops or panels on design ideas, applications, development advancements, process improvements, or innovative products based on Arm technology.
Due to high interest in the newly announced Arm DevSummit 2020, to improve the likelihood that your proposal is selected, submissions will be evaluated based on quality, relevance, impact, and originality. Accepted proposals will require the presenter to submit slides and to prepare a presentation for Arm DevSummit 2020.
For guidance on the information required to submit a session or to understand the review criteria, please review our submission guidelines. All relevant proposals will be considered.
This year’s event includes seven technical tracks that reflect the areas for Arm-based and Arm ecosystem solutions.
The tracks are as follows:
- AI in the Real World: From Development to Deployment
- Building the IoT: Efficient, Secure and Transformative Software Development
- Chip Design Methodology
- Cloud Native Developer Experience
- Creating the Next Generation of Interactive Experiences
- Infrastructure of Modern Computing
- The Journey to Autonomous
- June 9 — Deadline for Proposal Submissions
- July 21 — Acceptance Notifications Sent
- July 28 — Participation Acceptance Deadline
- July 29 — Speaker Kick Off Call
- October 6-8 — Arm DevSummit virtual conference
The online submission process times out after 30 minutes of no activity. We recommend that you frequently save your submission by selecting continue once you’ve completed a section. You can always go back and continue your responses or complete the form another time by logging back into the system.
In either case, it’s best to determine the information you need in advance. You can do this by downloading the submission form PDF that references all of the questions included in the online submission portal.